Right now, imagine YOUR life exactly as you want it to be. What will it take to make you ecstatically happy, totally fulfilled, and one hundred percent elated to be alive?
No one knows more about making dreams come true than Mark Victor Hansen. As co-creator of the hugely successful Chicken Soup for the Soul! series, Mark is responsible for the sale of more than sixty million books, with the numbers rising every day. Yet Mark did not achieve anything close to this level of success until he was well into his 40s. How did he finally do it? He knew that dreams don’t have a dead- line – and once you’ve heard this exciting and inspiring program, you’ll know it too!
As Mark Victor Hansen explains, we all start out with big dreams. We imagine the great things we want to accomplish for ourselves and for the world. But more often than not, the demands of life in the real world cause us to turn aside from our youthful ambitions — and all too often, they’re forgotten forever.
Here are just a few of the topics Mark covers in these twelve sessions:
- Why there’s never been a better time to start living your dreams and why our whole society needs you to do so
- What wealth really means, and why having a great deal of money is only the beginning
- How to have fun while putting your dreams into action, and why it’s essential to do so
- The importance of “multiplicity” in goal setting, with real life examples of exactly how it works
- How to “stay connected” with people who can help you succeed and how to “get connected” with people who can help you even more
- The three basic components of good health plus the recent innovations that you must understand in order to be at your best
- Why having a mentor is important regardless of your age
- The power of giving with eight key principles that turn every act of giving into a source of abundance for the giver
- And much more!
List Price: $69.95
Your Price: $65